Wednesday, October 18, 2006

A Few Greenwich Thoughts

Greenwich, once again, is atop the FCIAC Football Five media poll. Here's what Rob Adams, sports director at WGCH AM 1490, says about the Cardinals and other teams he chose to rank.

Meanwhile, the Cardinals, who have not been in touch with me since I saw their scrimmage against Poly Prep, and must think I'm snubbing them. I didn't even know Greenwich had a new website until a coach at Trumbull alerted me today. The roster, however, is not updated: You can find it here at MaxPreps.

So maybe they think I'm disrespecting the program, or they just don't care about the FCIAC Football Blog. Or they just don't know (or care) about it.

So they'll be surprised at two things:

  1. I'll be on the air Saturday at 9:07 a.m. Saturday to talk about the Cardinals-Bridgeport Central showdown on The Rickey Fritsch Show (WGCH AM 1490, on the radio and streamed on the Internet).
  2. I've been chasing a cowardly, anonymous stalker of Rich Albonizio away from my blog. Unfortunately, the coward has been trying to hit Rob Adams' above-mentioned blog, but it seems he has the jerk under control. Yes, morons like this guy with a personal vendetta - he claims to be "Johnny from Port Chester" and to have run the coach out of town - are part of the reason you now have to have an identity to post a comment, and why I also monitor all comments. I'm sure he'll e-mail me with some threats now... but I used to be an umpire, so nothing he can say will phaze me.
Get Free Shipping on Under Armour at DicksSportingGoods.com

Help support the FCIAC Football Blog. Buy a shirt, sticker, or coffee mug here.

tags:

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 2:02 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

love the website but I would like to see weekly prediction for all the games. Especially for the big games

 

Post a Comment

<< Home